воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

circuit electronic free hobby




Just now, Faith Ko told me that Aunty Margaret told Aunty Swee�Choo about my dad and ASC told the whole class at Sunday�School. I felt quite unhappy over it because, is it not my right to decide who I want to tell? Afterall, this is my familyapos;s private affair. Itapos;s okay with Aunty Margaret telling ASC since sheapos;s my teacher but to tell the whole class? So what do I do when I go back to Church next week? Do I act like nothingapos;s happened or do I�start emo-ing?

What if they ask me about it or attempt to comfort me? Then what do I say?


I absolutely do not like to deal with these scenarios because it draws me into a boundary that I donapos;t want to enter, something that I donapos;t want to face. It happened the other time, now itapos;s happening again. Now Iapos;m quite glad that I�donapos;t draw a huge social circle at Church.

Maybe thatapos;s why I�donapos;t really want to tell Jazreen about this either because I can totally imagine the face that sheapos;s going to show me. Itapos;s that wince that she shows when itapos;s a situation that doesnapos;t really concern her but yet she feels obliged to show that she cares. Ahh, I donapos;t know. Thatapos;s just the face that appears in my mind when I think of it; and thatapos;s not the sort of comfort Iapos;d be looking out for.

But somehow, I think Iapos;d feel more at ease with the SS girls knowing if I had to choose between them and people at school.


I just want this whole thing to be over and done with, for the operation to go very smoothly and for my dad to recover quickly.

The familyapos;s been supportive nowadays, with grandma cooking steamed food, black chicken soup and vegetables for the dishes Quite nice isnapos;t it I hope that this one week of recuperation at home will prepare him well enough for the operation. Heard itapos;s going to last six whole hours. The worse thing is that itapos;s right smacked during the OP presentation trials so I canapos;t be there. Iapos;d gladly take leave from school if not for PW being a group thing.


I just hope things go well. Pray for my dad, my two only livejournal friends



drawing loch monster ness, circuit electronic free hobby, circuit electronic free, circuit electronic for car, circuit electronic final project.



Комментариев нет: