воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

first airplane invention




Early last Summer I got some bids on tree work in my back yard. I selected one, and told the guy to go ahead. Before he could get to me, he hurt his hand very badly on another job. After waiting months and only getting "Eventually" from the first guy, I finally got in touch with someone else. Their bid was higher, but they could get to it the next Monday (tomorrow, as this is written).

Guess who just stopped by and said he could do the job tomorrow? I hated having to turn him down - not least because he would be cheaper - but Iapos;ve already told the second guy to do it.

This past three days has been so aggravating, in so many ways. This was just the rancid icing on the stale cake.

dinosaurs will die snowboards, first airplane invention, first airplane invented, first airplane flown, first airplane flight to north pole.



Комментариев нет: